March meeting, Thursday the 24th.
Your new board has been busy organizing and reorganizing some important club matters.
All four board members now have signing authority at the bank. It was not necessary to open a new account to clean up the old (previous year’s) signers because they were merely deleted.
We have a permanent address PO Box 191 La Habra, California CA 90633 – 191.
The Events Committee is busy working on the Strawberry Festival booth. The chair of the committee will give us a report on the progress.
Agenda for the March meeting:
- Open meeting at 6:30 PM
- Welcome new visitors and answer their questions.
- Approval of February minutes. (Emailed to members.)
- The treasurer will present the financial report.
- Old business
- Events Committee report on Strawberry Festival booth.
- Inspector Conrad Burton will plan to cover: Bee Program Overview / Apiary Progra
- Refreshment break
- New business: (1) Yahoo group. (2) The club website is out of date and has not been properly maintained so we will present alternatives and discuss them.
- Open session and raffle.
- 8:50 close meeting and leave premises by 9:00 pm
Don’t forget that Dick Dyer will be holding and bee seminar on April 2nd at Hathaway Ranch and Museum, 11901 E. Florence Ave. Santa Fe Springs, CA, from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Call Dick at 562-947-7695 https://goo.gl/maps/2Q1jy45jLBn
other club members via email to discussing beekeeping issues, please join our Yahoo Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bkasc/info